Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas, the snow's coming down, Christmas....

Yesterday, Christmas Eve, I got up a bit early (for me), like 8am.  I putzed around a bit, then showered, threw a load of clothes into the washer, started an anti-viral check, and took a walk.  I mailed a couple things, then got a few groceries, for later in the evening.

About 2pm, it started snowing.  Not much at first, but got wetter, slicker, uglier.  Even  though we only got about two inches total, it still didn't look at that great outside.  About 6 o'clock, though, I went out and cleaned the car off and started on my way to get Kris from his work.  I drove slowly, due to the weather, and didn't have any problems, but it wasn't all that great with the driving.

I had to wait a bit at his work because, even though they were closed, not all the customers had let yet.  Although finally, he came out and we were on our way.  It had stopped snowing and it wasn't as bad going home as getting there, but I still went slower than usual.

So we got home here.  We kicked our shoes off, took out coats off, I kissed him hello...and is phone rang.  It was his roommate.  He had just gotten to their apartment and realized he did not have his key, but Kris did.  SOOO, after much apologizing from Kris, we headed back out and I drove him back past his work, to his apartment, where his roommate was waiting outside.  Then we returned here, finally to stay the night (well except for when we were outside as soon as we got back so I could shovel the sidewalk off).  It was about 8:45.

I had bought steaks and a bag of vegetables to be steamed when I was grocery shopping earlier in the day.  So threw those on the George Foreman (the steaks) and into the microwave (the veggies).  Then, Kris opened the gifts I got him (a graphic novel he off-handedly mentioned he wanted, socks [cause I heard say he told his Secret Santa at work just to get him socks], and new undies too).

At his work, while running back from my car to the restaurant, Kris took a spill in the snow.  After opening the gifts, while hugging him, I felt his side was still damp.  So he had to get out of the wet clothes (no problem for either of us, actually).  And since can wear my clothes, he just put on a Superman t-shirt and the Justice League pajama pants of mine.

We ate the delicious supper.  We flipped around through the TV stations and could find nothing worth watching.  I was amazed that he had never seen nor even HEARD of "It's A Wonderful Life"!  We watched a few of my older Palace Christmas videos on Youtube and then some other videos.  And then Kris said, "Hey.  Let's go to bed."  So we did.

We laid in bed, cuddling, talking, laughing, having a pretty damn good time.  Right at 12:01, I wished him a Merry Christmas.  And then started some pretty heavy foreplay. which led to some extended bedtimesexxyfun and a toe-curling, body-shuddering, feel-it-in-my-eyelashes orgasm.  Yeah, it was THAT good.  And then finally, about 2AM, we turned out the light, settled in spooning, and went to sleep.

Today, Christmas morning, we woke up and had more bedtimesexxyfun.  Then we got ready and I took him back to the apartment.  I then went to get grandmas, and took her to mom's for Christmas lunch.  Mom's neighbor lady came down as well, since we newly widowed and couldn't drive to her son's place out of town, either.

After eating, mom and I opened our gifts.  Angel got her gifts as well.  And she played with them.  And I played with her and her toys.  Eventually, I came home.  Started another anti-viral and settled in to watch a documentary about Monty Python.  And by settled in, I mean fell asleep into an hour and a half or more nap.  

Upon waking, I putzed around online for a bit.  Then made supper of a leftover turkey sandwich.  And after that, I read some, for probably 45 minutes or so.  Then I watched a rerun of "Angels Take Manhattan" and got ready to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special.  With a mug of hot tea with honey.  Nice.

And naturally, I've got some pics:

The Christmas Eve meal, with Kris.

Angel playing with her toys.  From me, she got a big bag of dog treats and the sock monkey stuffed squeak toy over in the right of the photo.  Kris had a third roommate who had a puppy, and they had gotten the puppy a sock full of toys.  However, the roommate and the puppy moved out.  So Kris gave the sock to me to give to Angel.  What she is chewing on here is a stuffed, fluffy squirrel with a squeak toy inside.  Angel carried this one around all day, to the exclusion of all the other toys.  She loved it.

This was the Christmas table set up at Mom's.  Delicious food!

After all the playing, Angel was tired and sat on his pillow while the rest of us talked.  She was all worn out.

I trust that your Christmas Eve and Day was the best you've EVER had!

POLT

No comments: