Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tonight I'm driving home from work, and I think, "I should go see what Christmas cards Wal-Mart has on sale for me to used next year." (And as a tangent here, may I say, their selection sucked big, smelly, sweaty, donkey balls.  They had practically nothing, and absolutely nothing I was interested in.  So later I went to the local Hallmark store, and they had a lot of good cards.  Took me a while to actually pick the ones I wanted. So yeah, go Hallmark, boo Wal-Mart!) 

Anyway, while thinking this I also thought I might get something to eat at KFC since it's out by Wal-Mart.  And then I thought, eh, maybe I'll give mom a call and see if she wants anything.  But when I called the house, no one answered.  So I continued on my way to Wal-Mart.

I got into Wal-Mart and made my way towards the "Holiday Clearance" section, which just previously this week was known as the Christmas Corner...or some such thing.  And while I was approaching it, I saw this woman pushing a cart a head of me. She was facing away from me, but limping a little and I thought, "Wow, she limps like mom."  And then, "Hey, her hair looks like mom." Followed by "I don't recognize that coat, but that sure does look like mom!"  And lo and behold it WAS her!

We laughed when I got her attention, and she asked what I was doing here.  And when I told about the cards, and trying to call her about KFC, she stopped walking and looked at me and said, "You won't believe this!  On the way out here I was thinking I should call you and see if you want wanted an KFC since I'm here."

And I DID believe that.  This kinda crap happens all the time with us!  It's crazy, how I'm thinking something at the same time she is!  And that's pretty scary...for her I suppose.  But it happens all the time.  

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Spooky. It's like you're related or something...