Thursday, December 20, 2012

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 27)....

DEAD OR ALIVE?

Remember no cheating, just your best guess.

The Justice League Of America

The Justice League of America was founded in the early 1960's by the following members: Green Lantern, The Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman and The Flash.

Since we're talking comic books here, no one EVER stays dead forever.  But the question I'm asking is, how many of the founding seven members have never, in the last 50 years or so since the team's founding, been dead?  In other words, tell me how many have been alive through all the last 50 years?

POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

Totally random guess, 3.

Polt said...

I rather expect most of the guesses to be random, since most readers dont follow comic books. :)

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a tough one. I have no idea. I didn't follow comics close enough to know. So I'll take a pass on this one.

Polt said...

What? Truthspew, ALL of these are supposed to be tough (although they rarely are). Take you best shot, my man!

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

I only know about 2 being dead - but I'm going to guess that 3 have never died (Green Lantern, Martian guy, Flash and Aquaman).