Monday, December 17, 2012

You've got me switched to overload again...

We all know how I love all things Superman.  Most of us should know that Michelle M. feels the same way about Wonder Woman.  See?


Well I think it's a great thing that that is the way it works.  I am, and we ALL should be, quite thankful that this is the way it is.  See, if our preferences were reversed, it might not be such a good thing.

If Michelle M.'s favorite were Superman, well, that would still be alright.  She'd look something like this.


Classy, classic, stylish and just a lil bit cheekiness thrown in too.  Kinda like Michelle M. herself.  And that would be fine.  However, if my preference were Wonder Woman, well....it might end up something like this.


*SHUDDER*  Nuff said, eh?

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Oh lord, my psyche is scarred for life!

Michelle M. said...

That's a tough costume to fill. You'll just have to be Marvel's Wonder Man instead!

SFF! (Super Friends Forever!)

Adam said...

I LOVE WONDERMAN! http://cockyandrude.com/2011/07/02/what-were-they-thinking-17/ He was sweaty and smelled really bad! YAY