Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No alarms and no surprises, silent, silent....

When I got home I had several surprises arrive in the mail.

I got five Christmas cards (no big surprise there, Christmas cards are expected).  I got a package ALCMDPP had sent to my house (containing some magazine he ordered [a magazine for his firearm, not a magazine to read]).  One of the Christmas cards, though, was from The White House!  See?


And what's on the inside?


Signatures of the First Family! (including Bo!)  Not really sure why I got one, as I didn't send his campaign any money this time like I did in 2008.  But, eh, whatever, it's still pretty nifty to receive a Christmas Card from The White House. 

I also received a package from the always awesome Michelle M.!  Who DOESN'T love a gift box from Michelle M.?  I opened it up and found a whole FLOCK of things wrapped up inside!  See?


They're all wrapped in blue, yellow and red....SUPERMAN colors!   So I set about eagerly unwrapping them all.  And here's what was inside:


What IS all this stuff?  Well, let me tell ya.  It's a Superman bag.  A Superman activity book.  A Superman bucket.  A Superman kiddie car.  A Superman mug.  A Superman mini-lunch box.  Two batches of Superman stationary.  A Superman deck of cards.  And best of all, a Michelle M. made CD called "The Super Mix".  This is made up of songs all about comic books!  The Superman movie theme.  The theme to Batman, Green Lantern, Green Hornet, Justice League Unlimited, etc, etc.  Oh my GOD, it's amazing!  As is Michelle M. herself!  (oh and there was also a non-Superman, but purple, birthday card inside too!)

Nobody gives gift like Michelle M. give gift!   Thanks Michelle M.!  You rock.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Wow - a card from the Obamas! That's pretty cool.

I wish there was a Wonder Woman Movie theme song to go on the CD. Maybe someday...