Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm a bit....nervous?  Anxious?  Excited?

1) It's Christmas Eve. 2) Kris is spending the night.  3) It's snowing on Christmas Eve.  4) I have to go pick up Kris at his work at 6, in the snow, on Christmas Eve, and bring him back here.  Safely. Without wrecking the car.

So in order to help me maybe take my mind off of things, how about we talk Christmas?  Why don't you guys leave me a comment wherein you tell me:


a) The best Christmas present you ever got, or
b) The worse Christmas present you ever got, or
c) Your favorite Christmas carol, or
d) Your least favorite Christmas carol, or
e) All of the above?

Thanks guys.  And have a great Christmas Eve!

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

You'll be fine.

a) The best Christmas present you ever got, or a toboggan
b) The worse Christmas present you ever got, or I wish I could find the picture, but it's was this plastic tree (clear plastic) my MIL gave me that you were supposed to stick cubes of cheese and sausage on to serve at a party. LAME and ugly.
c) Your favorite Christmas carol, or I love The Christmas song by Nat King Cole.
d) Your least favorite Christmas carol, or depressing songs like the Christmas Shoes or the one where the cat dies in the snow saving the mouse. Ugh. Just what we all need at Christmas.

I know you are probably gone to pick him up by now but I'm answering anyway. Enjoy your Christmas Eve.

Michelle M. said...

a) The best Christmas present may be the one I got from john this year!

b) The worst is probably the Barbie Townhouse I got one year. It was actually a great gift, but my mom couldn't figure out how to put it together without it falling apart, so she took it back. I have still not gotten over it.

c) "The Carols of Christmas" by Rod McKuen. But I also love "O Holy Night" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". Oh, and "Feliz Navidad". And "Christmas Time is Here" by Peanuts. That's a tough question!

d) I can't stand "Santa Baby". Especially if it's done in a Betty Boop type of voice. Ugh.

Happy Christmas Eve to you and Kris!

Anonymous said...

My wife gave me a tie with a naked hula dancer, girl-like.

Best gift. My American Flyer train set.