Sunday, December 30, 2012

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 28)...

Dead Of Alive?

Remember, no cheating, no looking this up anywhere, just give me your best guess.

This one comes from A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking.

We all know Diana Ross is still alive, but about the other two original Supremes?



Mary Wilson was born in 1944.  She was with the group until they disbanded in 1977.  She has been an author, concert organizer, and musical activist.  She was inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of fame in 1998.

Florence Ballard was born in 1943.  She was kicked out of the group in 1967 and was replaced by Cindy Birdsong. Following that, she sued Motown and took up with the ABC label and had a rather unsuccessful solo career.

So tell me, Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard, two of the original Supremes, are they...Dead Or Alive (or is one dead and the other alive) ?

POLT

5 comments:

mikey said...

Alive

Michelle M. said...

I'm going to say one is alive and one is not.

Tam said...

I'll go alive for both.

Amie said...

One alive one dead.

john said...

I will go one step further, Mary is alive and Florence is dead (and I think has been for a long time).