Thursday, December 27, 2012

Questions unasked, can damage the most.....

Last week was the last customer I had for 10 Questions.  I plan on getting another round of 10 Questions going again sometime next year, once I get 100 new questions written up.

So, from you guys, I need two things.

1) Let me know if you're interested in participating in 10 Questions Round 2 (whenever it's ready).  First come, first asked.
2) If any of you have any questions you'd like me to add to the 10 Questions list, email it to me at poltguy@yahoo.com or Facebook.  Just remember, the criteria for questions is: Is this a question I can ask to Mama Polt and not be embarrassed to do so and not have her get embarrassed/angry/upset at the question.  If you have a question that meets that criteria and want to have it asked to random individuals (and even perhaps yourself), then email it to me.  (I reserve the right to deny any question submitted for any reason whatsoever and without explanation to the sender)

Thanks to everyone who played along in the first round and I hope to hear from you all for the second round too!

POLT

5 comments:

Adam said...

OF COURSE I WANT TO BE ASKED MORE QUESTIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the questions I have would probably make her blush.

Michelle M. said...

I'm in. I'll email you with some G rated questions.

Amie said...

I would like to read about everyone again. Maybe it would be fun for everyone to have the same 10 questions. Then we could see how diverse the Polt's Palace readers are.

Mark said...

Wait, does Mama Polt read the Palace? And if so does she know about your Purple Place? But I'll answer any question you want. I'll even start now..."3 inches". That's how close I've come to getting hit by a car. :)