Friday, December 14, 2012

Still at it till death us do part (Part 26)...

Dead Or Alive?

Remember, now cheating, just give me your best guess.

Gene Wilder


Mr. Wilder was born in 1933.  He has starred in many films, including Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory and Stir Crazy.  He was married to comedienne Gilda Radner and following her death from ovarian cancer was heavily involved in cancer research and prevention.

So tell me, Gene Wilder, is he Dead Or Alive?

POLT

8 comments:

Adam said...

ALIVE! (these are too easy - I don't even have to cheat)

Tam said...

Tough one, but I'm going with dead.

mikey said...

Dead. :(

Anonymous said...

Still alive. My favorite movie he was in was Young Frankenstein.

Mark said...

Alive

Amie said...

Alive.

john said...

Alive.

Michelle M. said...

Alive! I had a crush on him when I was a kid, so I would have remembered if he had gone to the big chocolate factory in the sky.