Tuesday, May 27, 2014

See marriage don't change, nothing....

So it's been a whole week since gay marriage has been legal in Pennsylvania.


Tell me, has the capital building crumbled down around our ears? Has the Susquehanna River turned into blood?  Has Satan appeared next to the Liberty Bell laughing heartily?  Has every straight married couple in Pittsburgh seen their wedding bliss suddenly end?  Has any straight person in Harrisburg, or Erie, or Scranton, or Reading, or Gettysburg, or York, or Lancaster or ANYWHERE been forced to marry a person of the same sex?  Has life in fact changed at ALL for any straight Pennsylvanian in the last week because gay Pennsylvanians can now marry?

Nope, didn't think so.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My AC died and I stubbed my toe. I wasn't sure who to blame...but now I am!
Thanks!
-DF

Polt said...

Well, Mr. ParisPeking, you live in Maryland, so the PA decision has no bearing on you. You've HAD gay marriage there since 2012.

I think you've had your misfortunes just because you're an evil man, and bad things like this happen to evil people.

But remember, pool store was closed, so that was a GOOD thing, eh? :)

HUGS...