Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 131)...

Chapter 5, Page 12....

I slept like a baby Monday night/Tuesday morning because of the glorious cool air conditioning!  Course, tonight, it's supposed to drop down into the 40s....*SIGH*  Wont be needing tonight, but at least the a/c is there when I need it.

Anyway, got to work without issue.  Got a lot of stuff done today, the normal weekly stuff, etc.  I've got one quick thing to do tomorrow and then, I guess I'll move on to new clients.  But we'll see.

After work, I stopped by the grocery store and picked some things up.  Then, since it was absolutely beautiful outside (warm, but not hot, cooling breeze, low humidity), I took a walk as soon as I got home.  A half hour walk.  It was a great time, despite the fact I might have gotten a little pink on my face and forehead from the sun beating down on me.

Upon getting home, I made supper (a salad and a ham slice), and then sat down to watch two episodes of Babylon 5.  Then I was ready to watch this week's episode of Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD.  I didn't realize it was the season finale....a two hour season finale.  So, I was up until 11:00 watching it.

Upon getting to bed, I wasn't terribly tired.  I had the fan on, but I wasn't going to turn the a/c on because it was supposed to be MUCH cooler tonight.  But it was still a bit stuffy in my bedroom.  So I opened a window.  And that didn't help a whole lot.  So after tossing and turning and coming back from using the bathroom, about 12:15am, I finally just said "fuck it", shut the window and turned the a/c on.

And then it got cool.  I'd venture to call it even a bit cold.  Which is how I LIKE to sleep.  So, wrapped up in my sheet and blanket, with the a/c and fan keeping things cool, I went to sleep sometime about 1AM.

POLT

No comments: