Monday, May 25, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 144)...

Chapter 5, Page 24....

Sunday morning, I got up about 9AM and dressed.  I walked to Rutters, got breakfast and coffee, came back and ate it while I read the paper.  Then I putzed around online until mom showed up at 10:30.  Then, the day started.

Outside we went with her large contractor garbage bags, and we gathered up all the clippings I had from the hedge's cutting yesterday.  We ended up filling up two bags fully. We rested for a short bit and then set about cleaning the living: moving some things around, moving other things to clean behind them and then moving them back.  We swept and/or vacuumed the floors, cleaned the windows, and dusted everywhere.  I shook out the rugs and then, since I noticed for the first time there was bird shit around the small I have sitting on my front porch, we moved that stuff and threw some water on the porch and cleaned that.

While she rested, I got my shower and dressed.  Then we headed out.  Went to Fuddruckers for lunch.  Then to BJ's (something like Sam's but not as big), then Target, and finally Wal-Mart, getting everything I needed on my list.

Mom dropped me, and my purchases, off at my house. I put them away, and then loaded up the two loads of laundry I had and started washing them.  Then I watched another entire DVD of Babylon 5.  I finished those 4 episodes, made a tv dinner for supper, and then started watching the last DVD of the Second Season.  Also, I washed a load of colors and put them in the dryer, and then put a load of whites in the washer.

I also pretty much lived off Advil, cause I was sore and tired.  It sucks being old.  After finishing the final Babylon 5 season 2 DVD I went to bed, and quickly fell asleep.

POLT

No comments: