Friday, May 15, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 134)...

Chapter 5, Page 14...

I did NOT want to get up this morning, but did, albeit, a bit later than usual.  And I got to work a bit later than usual.  But it was no biggie.  I completed what I needed to.  Although the end of the day, the last hour, 45 minutes, it kinda got crazy.  But as there's nothing I could do about it then, and as I'm the ONLY on working on Friday, I'll just have to deal with the crazy tomorrow.

At work, I also called the dentist and explained the issue I had with the floss and either my crown or filling.  I told them it's not an emergency now, but I was hoping they could take a look at it to see if it was a problem, before it became an emergency.  They said they'd see me Friday after work, I could just go over.

After work, I came home and found I had a message from mom. So I went to her house and she talked about what she's gotten completed for her upcoming (as yet undetermined) move.  Together, we went to Lowe's, where we looked at possible new showers for me, and then to Wal-Mart, where we each picked up a few items we needed.  I dropped her off and came home.

I made breakfast for supper: eggs, sausages, bacon, toast, ham slices, strawberries an a halo orange, and milk to wash it all down with.  Quite a meal!  After this, I got a surprise text from a fuckbuddy of mine, and so he came over for some bedtimesexxyfun.  Once he left, I watched an episode of Babylon 5, and then went to bed, to read a bit, and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: