Thursday, May 14, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 132)...

Chapter 5, Page 13...

Wednesday, because I went to sleep later, I did NOT want to get up in the morning.  But get up, and to work, I did.  And it went rather well, got completed the things that needed to be completed.  Food wasn't ready in the cafeteria when I went back for it, so I decided to just go out and get something.  And as I was leaving, a co-worker was going out to get something to eat too (a co-worker I like and am friends with) and so together, we went to Panera. Had a lovely lunch.

After work, I came home for a bit.  I had a few slices of ham and some chips.  And I got some chips stuck between my teeth.  Between a tooth that has a filling in it and a crown, actually.  I got one of those plastic toothpick/dental floss thingees (see below) to get it out.


I was using the floss part of it and....got it stuck.  I could NOT get the floss back out from between my teeth!  I could move it around, but not get it out.  Whether it was stuck under the crown or the filling, I don't know, but it wasn't coming out.  And I didn't want to just YANK it out, because about 15 years ago, I had done that with floss, and yanked an actual tooth out, partway.  A tooth that I've since had to have pulled.

So, what to do.  I got some scissors and tried to cut the floss part.  Let me ask you, have you EVER tried to cut a small piece of floss while it's stuck in between your two back teeth?  Without cutting your lip or tongue?  Yeah, me neither.  And I had no success with it.  So after trying several times, I just wiggled it around and pulled on it a bit more and it popped out!

Unfortunately, when I put my tongue back there, something was...wiggling.  The crown or the filling, I don't know.  But as soon as I wiggled it, I bit down very hard the push whatever it was back in place.  And after that, it's not wiggling, and I can't tell which was loose.  But it's not anymore.  *SIGH*...my teeth.  I think I'm going to call the dentist and set up an appointment anyway just to have him look at it so see if something needs done, before I have an emergency.

So after THAT debacle, I headed out.  I picked up Kris (yay) and we went to the movies to see The Avengers: Age Of Ultron.  We had both already seen it, but wanted to see it again.  He paid for my way in ("You've paid for a lot of things over the years, it's my turn").  With our VIP ticket, we each got a free bag of small popcorn, with free refills.  I bought us both sodas, and him some candy.  We had to wait to get in the theater, and waiting there was another lone guy.  We chatting a bit, and then they opened the theater up.

In VIP, everyone has assigned seating.  It just turns out that they had put HIS seat right next to ours!  So it was kind of like the three of us were there to watch the movie together.  The movie, even on second viewing, is still pretty damn awesome.  This time, there were a few more things I noticed that were kind of...glitches.  But I was so INTO the movie itself, I didn't care!  I'm planning on doing a better review later on.

After the movie, I took him home.  And while we were parked out back we chatted a bit and ended the night with some kisses.  And damn, he is still the amazing kisser he always was.  So after this, I went home myself, went to bed, read a bit and then went to sleep before 11:30.

POLT

No comments: