Saturday, May 16, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 135)...

Chapter 5, Page 15...

Friday, oh dear GOD, Friday!  Work was...horrible.  I was the only one in my department there, and when I arrived, there were already 12 new clients awaiting.  During the day, one got out, but they brought another one in, so yeah, I had a total of 12 new clients to process.  And that's more than enough for two or three days!

Luckily, none of them was any problem, there was just a damn bunch of them.  And over the course of the day, three of the ones I had already processed were released, so it was kind of a waste to have done them.  But I didn't know, of course, they were going to get out.

After work, I came home and got the wings from Rutters for supper.  I was a bit disappointed because previous to this, they always took the wings and dipped them in the BBQ sauce, thus drenching them and making them messy and delicious.  Well when I got them today, they just put four little containers of BBQ sauce in the bag.  It was enough to sufficiently cover each wing in sauce, but they were not DRENCHED in it like I was used to.  Oh well...good things always come to an end, I guess.

While eating them, I watched more episodes of Babylon 5, Season 1.  And after watching 4 episodes of them, I went to bed, read a bit and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: