Thursday, May 21, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 140)...

Chapter 5, Page 20...

Wednesday morning, after having slept about 10 hours two nights straight, I had no trouble whatsoever getting up for work and getting there about 15 minutes early.  Work went well, getting done the things I needed to get done, and getting some things I wanted to get done.

I called the mechanic about the gas fumes I'm still getting when I fill the car up, and the fact the Service Engine Soon light is back on.  I asked if there was something else he could do, or if he thought I should take it to a Nissan dealer.  He said, probably to the dealer.  He said there's a vent the computer opens when you fill the tank up, and when then shuts the vent when you're finished.  However, my computer isn't shutting the vent.  He said he can read the computer, but he can't change it.  The dealer would have to do that.  So I'll have to take it to a dealer to have them fix it, I guess. *SIGH*

After work, I came home and hung out until mom came down.  Together, we planted the 12 petunias I bought on Monday.  And after doing so (it didn't take long, I hope most of them survive), we went to the Old City Buffet to eat.  Delicious food, as always.  Then I went to Wat-Mart, because I needed to a get a few things for the Memorial Day cookout I'm going to and a few cards.  And then mom brought me home.

Getting home, I putzed around online and started watching the Second Season of Babylon 5.  And after this, I went to bed, read and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: