Friday, May 29, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 148)...

Chapter 5, Page 28...

Let's just jump right in to Thursday, shall we?

Woke up at 8:10 , showered, dressed.  Went to Rutters for coffee and a donut.  Went to mom's, where I ate it and drank it.  Drove, with mom following in her car, to the Nissan dealership and dropped off the car.  In mom's car, went to Super Shoe, where I bought a new pair of sneakers.  Went to Home Depot, looked at ceiling fans for mom's new place, she didn't buy any.  Went to Ollie's, bought a bunch of books, she bought some stuff herself.  Went to Lowe's, she bought the 5 ceiling fans she needed.  Went to Sam's, bought a few more books.  Went to Olive Garden for a delicious lunch (we each had Italian Duos, she: chicken alfredo & mac and cheese, me: lasagna and sausage stuffed giant ritoni).  While there, got a call from the Nissan dealership, saying it was ready, but we finished eating anyway.  Back to the dealership, I paid for the car ($679.19...was quoted $660, but tax, and all).  Came home, got my purchases out of mom's car.  Put stuff away, got info together, went to Hallmark store and got my cards for June.  I went to Rutters again and got a Coke with lemon, and then came back here at home.

And all that before 2PM.  PHEW.

The remainder of the day was spent watching Babylon 5 episodes, I think I got through 6 or 7 of them.  And then I went to bed, read some and then off to sleep.

POLT

No comments: