Monday, May 18, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 137)...

Chapter 5, Page 17...

Sunday, for some unknown, unfathomable reason, I woke up about 7:30am.  I read some more in bed, came downstairs, putzed online, and then read the book until I finished it.  After showering, I walked up to mom's.  We went to Chambersburg to eat lunch at Olive Garden.  I got the giant rigatoni, with spicy meat sauce, and meatballs.  And DAMN, was that sauce freakin' spicy!  Good, but my mouth burned afterwards.

We returned to her house, and I walked home.  I started reading a new book while laying on the couch, and ended up falling asleep for like an hour and half.  When I woke up, I read a bit more.  And then I decided to mail some cards, so I took a walk: 2.72 miles in 41 minutes.  And I stopped at the Waynesburger and got a burger and fries to bring home and eat.  Which I did.

When I was done eating, I settled in to watch more Babylon 5 episodes...I think I watched three (Or maybe four) of them.  After this, I went to bed.

I was extremely humid, even if not terribly hot, but I turned on the a/c anyway.  Can't stand the humidity.  And it was a GLORIOUS night's sleep: cool, wrapped in sheets, nice and comfy.

POLT

No comments: