Saturday, May 23, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 142)...

Chapter 5, Page 22...

Friday, I got up without too much of a problem.  And got to work with even less of a problem.  Work was pretty just what you'd expect from work.  I got done the things that needed to be done, and spent time talking to coworkers some as well.  Just a normal day at work.

It was a beautiful day, sunny, cool, with a great breeze.  As soon as I got home, I changed into sneakers, put in my earbuds, and went out on a walk.  I ended up walking 2.87 miles in 47 minutes.  It was quite a walk.  Coming back home, I stopped by Rutters and got their BBQ wings.  Delish!

While I ate those, I started watching more Babylon 5 episodes, and continued doing so after I finished eating.  Eventually I went to bed started a new book, which I read before I turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: