Friday, May 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 141)...

Chapter 5, Page 21...

So when I woke up, it was dark, and cool, and raining outside, and I was comfy in bed, and frankly, I just feel like getting OUT of bed, I had a slight headache and my left leg muscles was sore from planting the flowers the day before, so I called in and took the day off.  I putzed around on my phone a bit, before falling back asleep.

I didn't wake up until like 10:30.  I showered, dressed and came downstairs.  Read the paper, got a few cards ready to be mailed and read my book some.  Then I headed out.  I mailed the letters and went to get lunch at KFC.  As I ate the chicken here at home, I watched more Babylon 5 episodes.

Taking a break from them, I called the local Nissan dealership and we set up an appointment for Tuesday at 2:30.  I wanted to drop the car off in the morning, in case it took a longer time than expected to fix it, and since I could take Tuesday off as my Memorial Day holiday, but 2.30 was the earliest time they had.  So, I'll just go to work Tuesday and leave at 2:00 and hope they can get it fixed before the end of the day then.  We'll see.

Following this, I read my book, fell into a short nap, read the book some more, and then took up watching more episodes.  After watching FOUR of them, I decided it was time for bed.

I laid in bed, reading, actually finishing up my current book.  But while reading, it was so cold in my room I had to turn my heat back on!  Less than a week ago, I couldn't manage without the a/c on, and now, just a few days later, I've got the heat on  Crazy weather!

POLT

No comments: