Saturday, May 30, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 149)...

Chapter 5, Page 29...

Friday, I got up a bit early and got to work a bit early.  And all hell had broken loose!  13 new clients that needed taken care of.  And Friday is the regular day off for one of the three of us in my department.  And I had to leave at noon, so yeah, it was a lil bit hectic in the morning.

I got done what i needed to get done, but I had to leave at noon, as planned.    At one, I had a dentist appointment.  Last week, we discovered a filling was old, loose and needed replaced.  So, on Friday, I went to the dentist and he took the old one out, and put a new one in.

Afterwards, I came home, and had no pain, not even after the novocaine wore off.  I spent the remainder of the day watching Babylon 5 episodes, finishing season three and beginning season 4.  For supper, I ordered a pizza.  And this was at 3PM.  I dont know why I was so hungry then, but hungry I was.  So I ordered it and ate it.  And then continued watching Babylon 5.

But since I had eaten about 2-3 hours before I usually did, my whole evening was off.  I was ready for bed at 6!  But I stayed up until 8, took my insulin shot, took my pills, and went to bed.  I read for a bit and then, before 10, was asleep.

POLT

No comments: