Friday, November 12, 2010

One time, in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 33)...

12 For The 12th
November 12, 2010 edition


7:30AM
Getting my breakfast ready.


7:35AM
Yeah, it was a cold morning, even after cleaning the windshield, it kept icing back up, until the defrosters caught up.


9:30AM
A mid-morning cup of tea helps get one through the day.


4:45PM
Snacking on mixed nuts. Cashews...yummy.....


5:07PM
Doing some harvesting on Farmville.


5:48PM
Watching some Law & Order. The best, the original. No SVU, Criminal intent, or *shudder* Los Angeles.


6:30PM
Took a short walk to a local grocery and walked past a well lit Rutter's Convience Store along the way.


6:34PM
Henicles Market, the local grocery.


6:47PM
On the way home, half a moon lit the way.


6:50PM
What I purchased: chips, Pesi and a candy bar.


6:52PM
The DiGorno's Pizza, still frozen, pre-entry to the stove.


7:38PM
Dinner is served!!! Pizza, chips, Pepsi, and The Titan's Curse featuring Percy Jackson to read!

POLT

8 comments:

stratcat45 said...

Oh how I miss dinner's like that!!

Matt said...

I think you're dieting. Surely you must be eating more than just this! :)

MeV

Michelle M. said...

That's my breakfast, too! Except I only have one (peanut butter and chocolate).
You can have my cashews if I can have your pecans.
The original is the best. I miss Orbach.
I've never had that brand of potato chips. I like Lay's the best. Mmm....
I'm sure the broccoli and carrots are out of frame...

Jill said...

Hey! I got that same shot of the moon (taken around 6:30pm)... but it didn't make it into the final 12.

Cool.

Hibe said...

You forgot Law and Order UK. lol

I used to eat like that. That's why I have 6 prescriptions and am on a diet.

Sunny Archibald said...

I hope you had something healthy for lunch, maybe??? I think you've got the right idea for Law & Order....the original only.

JCB said...

We also watch a lot of law and order. It is SOOO much better to me than CSI (which I Don't watch!)

Martini Dan said...

Looks like it was good day (other than the cold). I am still so addicted to Farmville :-)