Sunday, November 28, 2010

what a day, what a day it was....

So what did I do today? When the alarm went off at 8:00, I just turned it off and stayed in bed, sleeping in until about 10:00. There was some putzing around online, and then a shower and off to mom's. She wanted to clean behind the washer and dryer, so I was the muscle moving them out so she could get behind them.

In the process of doing this, she disconnected the dryer vent going outside and couldn't get it back on. And since I was holding the dryer propped up against me and I couldn't really fit back where she was anyway, so I couldnt help her. She decided to just get a new vent and attachments.

Off to Lowe's we went to get them. Then to Wal-Mart for some crap I needed. Then we ate at a Chinese/American buffet place here in town. We both were full, but not stuffed, which is unusual for us when we eat there. We came home and spent a good 45 minutes with me holding the appliance and she fiddling with it before she got the vent back on. Finally.

I came back here and started watching football. While I did that, I got the 2011 Puntabulous Calendars all ready for mailing tomorrow...all 18 of them. Then I rolled up my loose coins for taking to the Credit Union when I go to mail the calendars. Then I got a list together of the December birthday/anniversary cards I'll need to buy when I'm mailing the calendars and at the Credit Union.

Then, still feeling industrious (no I don't know what got into me either) I cleaned the tub, the toilet and the sink. And I loaded up the dishwasher and ran it. Then i walked to a local store to buy a salad for supper.

Other than that, did little but watch football and fool around online. Yeah, I haven't a clue what hit me, but I wish it would hit me a little more often.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

If you figure out what it was that hit you, send some of it out here. I've got a lot of nomentum going on.


Can't wait to get my calendaaaaaar!