Monday, November 22, 2010

Are you ready for some football (Week 11)...

This week in the NFL went mostly my way. The team I picked in the Loser Pool, the Seattle Seahawks, lost, so I'm still in the running for $270. And of the 27 that started last week, only 16 remain, so that's good news.

In less monetary, but more personal, success the Dallas Cowboys won, their second game in a row and the third overall. Some attribute the wins to the firing of Wade Phillips as coach and the hiring of Jason Garrett as interum head coach. I however think it's another reason:


I've wore this shirt both times the Cowboys won the last two weeks. So of course, that has to be why they've won. What other practical, logical reason could there be?

The only downside of the week was that the Deadskins won, but just barely and in overtime. Still, as long as I'm still in the Loser Pool and Dallas wins, I can handle a 'Skins win.


POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I'm guessing you'll be wearing that shirt for the next game then ; ).

I'm not into football, but I have been watching the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team. I remember them guest starring on the Love Boat back in the day. My favorite was the one with the blond ponytails.