Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A disappointed little birthday child although your presents...

Well tomorrow is my birthday (43rd, thanks for asking) and now I've let you know before you read it on Facebook.

The wonderful, selfless, thoughtful FDot apparently already knew that because today I received a gift box from him. Not only did it have a nifty card with a hot shirtless guy on the front, but inside also were two, not one, but TWO Superman T-Shirts, and a little button saying something about "Have sex with me right now!" Which is a pleasant sentiment, but totally unnecessary, cause really, I don't need a button to accomplish that goal. Generally.


As you can see above, FDot's birthday gifts ROCK! I'd even go so far as to say they're simply sexily super!

POLT

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Those are some SUPER gifts : ).

Tam said...

Wow. Great gifts. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

john said...

FDot is the best!

Michelle, you kill me.

Happy 43rd Polt!