Monday, November 22, 2010

Sulfuric acid, so clogged in a pine box...

Clog is no longer clogged!

Yay!

Toilet can be flushed, teeth can be brushed, face can be shaved, showers can be taken, hands can be washed, clothes can be washed. AND, when he was here, the plumber also looked at the dishwasher. He ran it through a few cycles and didn't notice any water leaking into the basement, has no idea where that water may have come from. So right now I'm running the dishwasher and I'll check it out and see what's up with it.

As an unpleasant aside, I was so worried late last night that I might to poop overnight that I've apparently given myself constipation. Oh fun, oh joy. I drank some Metamucil, we'll see....how it all comes out....in the end. *snicker*

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least it's repaired. I find I have to disassemble the shower drain every month or two. We're both rather hairy guys so you can bet it gets clogged easily.

that's J-O-S-H said...

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI