Friday, December 03, 2010

On the second time around...

Sorry posting was noinexistant last night, but after work, I got an unexpected call from a friend. So after I had dinner with mom (baked spaghetti and homemade garlic bread! YUM!) he came over and we spent the night.

He was much more adventurous this time even getting to do his first anal. And, as I said, spending the night. He's ditched the last girlfriend he was dating, which is good, cause really, she wasn't good for him. He's met another girl, and they've been talking but not really dating or anything yet. I got the impression he wanted to fool around again before he started dating this new girl. He didn't come out and say that, but that's the impression that I got...that he didn't want to 'cheat' on her once they started dating. Which is admirable.

His enthusiasm was so cute, even if his techniques were a bit lacking at times. And despite how much I'd love to do this again, I really do hope things work out for him and the new girl, cause she sounds very nice and like she would be good for him.

But nonetheless, that's why there was no post last night...I was a smidge preoccupied.

POLT

2 comments:

john said...

"Preoccupied". Is that what we are calling it these days?

Polt said...

I suppose since, in Puntabuspeak, 'decongesting' means masturbation, that 'preoccupied' means schtupping a hot guy.

HUGS...