Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Out and running about barking...

Mom just called me with this story. She was cleaning the living room and had to take a photo off the wall. It was a photo I had taken a few years ago of Angel and me. I had it professionally taken, and it's just me sitting on a bench with Angel sitting beside me, her ears up, tongue hanging out. It's a good photo and I gave it to them for Christmas a few years ago.

So anyway, as she telling me this, she's talking very quietly, like just above a whisper. And I can hear this noise in the background, which I quickly identify. She said she had to set the photo on the floor and then went about cleaning.

Angel had been laying on the chair watching her. But almost as soon as the photo was on the floor, Angel started growling. Then she jumped off the chair and growled louder and then barked. She walked towards the photo growling, but when she barked, she jumped back and barked at it some more. And when mom was talking to me, I could still hear Angle growling and barking in the background!

Oh my God, it was hilarious! And mom says, between her laughs, "I don't know if she's barking at you or at herself." Well i HOPE she's barking at herself, cause she should be used to seeing me, but would have no concept of herself.

Still, all in all, it was pretty darn funny!

POLT

1 comment:

Ray Avito said...

Awww, she was trying to protect you! From herself, it turns out, but still...awwww!!