Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wrapping paper in the gutter moving slowly as the wind...

Tonight, having only one gift left to purchase, and with the family get together coming up Saturday, I needed to get started on the gift wrapping.


This photo show a bunch of bags containing all the gifts I bought this year. The big green thing in the background is a case I bought last year that holds all my wrapping paper and all other gift wrapping accessories (bows, ribbon, labels, tissue paper, boxes, etc). It's perfect storage for all the tubes of paper, it holds them well and doesn't allow them to tip over!

Anyway, after over an hour of wrapping listening to a new CD I just got today (thanks you know who!), I got almost everything wrapped. I still have to find a few containers for some of mom's gifts, but other than that, everything's all wrapped...as you can see below.


The bag you see laying there contains mom's gift I need containers for as well as the dog's gifts. I'm not bother to wrap them. I've learned from past experience the noise of unwrapping the paper scares her, it's best to just give them to her unwrapped.

SO....are you all wrapped up? Still have any shopping to do?
(and NO, I didn't bother to make my bed first, sue me!)

POLT

3 comments:

FDot said...

Which one of those is mine?

Anonymous said...

And where's mine? All I want for Xmas are the following:

A 15" LCD monitor for a server
Two 2TB SATA drives for said server.

It's an IBM eSeries machine. Got it from work, they give em' away every now and then.

You know my address.

Michelle M. said...

All done here. What a relief!
Now I can sit back, listen to carols, drink hot chocolate and relax.