Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tell me what you say....

The last couple years, I've done this thing that I saw someone do on their blog. I take the first sentence of the first post from each month and put it here. It's supposed to show what kinda year you had...or some such junk. Whatever. At any rate, here we go:

Friday, January 1st, 2010:
So, welcome to 2010 everyone!

Monday, February 1st, 2010:
Last week, in the comments section of some other blog, my female Canadian identical twin, Tam, made mention of her appreciation of sexy, hot, male angel-like beings.

Monday, March 1st, 2010:
This week is a theme that I know I've never used before: Hot Shirtless Cartoon Guys!

Thursday, April 1st, 2010:
Since Enrico's made posts about how awesome this Chat Roulette is, I thought I'd give it a try, and did so over the last two nights.

Saturday, May 1st, 2010:
So my 12 year old cousin Corey apparently has a girlfriend.

Tuesday, June 1st, 2010:
Today is a pretty momentous 1 year anniversary for me.

Thursday, July 1st, 2010:
Today is Canada Day up in the Great White North, and I got no idea what it is, probably just a day for Canadians to go out and eat poutine and beaver tails and drink maple syrup while riding a moose or something.

Monday, August 2nd 2010 (no post on the 1st of August):
So yeah, I'm home after a wonderful weekend in Puntabuland.

Wednesday, September 1st, 2010:
In keeping with this week's theme, we have Showering Wifebeaters!

Friday, October 1st, 201:
This week's continuing theme: Red.

Monday, November 1st, 2010:
As I mentioned below, Kris packed everything up in his apartment and moved it yesterday.

Wednesday, December 1st, 2010:
Who are the geniuses who decided to put the keypad on a telephone unpside down from a keypad on an adding machine or calculator?

What's it say about my year? Probably nothing. But there you have it anyway.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Yay, I was mentioned. LOL

Kind of a mixed bag there. I've never ridden a moose but I'd be willing to try.

adam said...

FEEL HONORED, FOR I HAVE COMMENTED!

Adam said...

Yay I can comment now!