Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Christmas is over, new year is here....

Just a few photos left over from the holidays.


This is what greeted me when I got to Mom's on Christmas morning. In the bottom corner you can see the small gifts she got me and wrapped up for me. You can also see the huge gift she got me and didn't even try to wrap. She said it was too big and heavy. So she just covered it with a tablecloth. It was a folding table and chairs. And that's the first time I got a gift covered in tablecloth!


This is Angel Christmas morning with her two favorite gifts: the squeeky Milkbone toy I got her and the squeeky, racoon-ish type toy the neighbor lady got for her. She was dragging them both around all day. And as you can see here, she put one atop the other, that way she could guard both at the same time. She even rested her head on them both at one point.


This is the Christmas meal spread Mama Polt puts out practically every year: Turkey, mashed potatos, sweet potatos, cranberry stuff, stuffing, corn, and gravy. Grandma Polt made and brought the deviled eggs in the corner. And everything (except for the cranberry and egg, neither of which I tried) was delicious!


And these are all the Christmas cards I recieved, strung up between two archways. That's a lotta Christmas cards!

POLT

1 comment:

adam said...

It took me a minute but I spotted the card that we sent to you! yay!