Saturday, January 08, 2011

A wildcard bitch but i'm in the playoff...

This is a bit late, as one game's already over, and another in progress, but these are my picks for the games in this weekend's football playoffs.

New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks. I'd like to sound awesome and say I picked Seattle all along, but I'd be lying. My original pick was for New Orleans to walk away with the game easily. Now we all know that ain't what happened.

New York Jest at Indianapolis Colts. This one's a toughy, but I'm taking the Colts. I think the teams are pretty evenly matched, but I'm taking the Colt for two reasons: 1) Peyton Manning and 2) They're playing the game AT Indianapolis.

Baltimore Ravens at Kansas City Chiefs. I'm taking Baltimore. The Chiefs aren't that impressive against teams with winning records, and the Balitmore defense is pretty tough. This one shouldn't, in my mind, be that close. But that's what I thought about the Saints/Seahawks, so who knows?

Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles. These teams are pretty evenly matched as well. But I'm taking the Eagles for the same reasons as I took the Colts: 1) Michael Vick and 2) the game's in Philadelphia.

And a thanks to the ParisPekings, for having me over after work to watch the game, eat a delicious home-cooked meal, and entertain the Little ParisPeking...not necessarily in that order. That's why i didn't get to post this before the first game was over. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

POLT

1 comment:

Adam said...

Wait ... what is "football" ???