Friday, January 21, 2011

It's been one week since you've looked at me...

So, Polt, what have you been doing all week? I know this is the question you've all been dying to ask me. But since I don't have a question and answer section (hmmm, something to think about, eh?), I'll just go ahead and answer it for you.

Last Sunday, when I was online on a certain gay hookup site social networking site for discriminating men, I struck up an email conversation with a certain guy. We did this for about an hour until we tired of the slow emails, discovered we both had Yahoo, and then moved the conversation to Yahoo Chat. Where, after an hour, we decided to actually talk on the phone. Which we did. For an hour and a half. Not hanging up until 1:30am. Yeah, surprised me too.

AS we arranged, the next evening he stopped by and was here for several hours. The vast majority being spent in my king sized bed. But I'd say the majority of that time was spent talking. Yes, naked, sweaty, post-coital cuddling, granted, but still talking.

And he's called me every night since. We talk for a half hour-45 minutes each night. He's fun. he's funny. We have a good time together (well, the one time we were together, we had a good time). He's employed. With two jobs, actually. He's 26 (and no comments about him being too old for me. Please, people, let's have originality in the insults). He's black. He's got a million dollar smile, which, when I point it out to him, makes him look away shyly. He's about my height, and he's a big guy. He reminds of me of
Anthony Anderson. When I mentioned this to him, he said he gets that alot, the only difference being Anthony Anderson has a gap in his front teeth.

I'm enjoying this. Not looking long term or too far ahead. Just gonna take this one as it comes. If it develops into something more, great. If not, then I've made a new friend, ya know? but I know I enjoy hanging out with him, and want to do it some more. Talking to him on the phone each night is nice, but not enough.

The rest of the week? Anti-climatic when compared to that. Busy at work, but productive, getting caught up on all the shit I got backed up on last week. Took all the Christmas stuff down and packed it away. Still making my way through the 3rd season of Star Trek:Deep Space 9. Still trying to lose weight in the Cocky And Rude weight loss competition...but thank GOD we've got partner's, cause Jere's carrying me through this last week. Without him, I'd probably be getting ready to get voted off. Made steak, baked potatos and corn for mom when she came down. Got a cut-n-color, so the grey's gone and the red's back.

And yeah, that's about it. Now, aren't you glad you asked?

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Polt! I had to laugh about the age thing. Too funny!

Hopefully it will go well. Obviously he's nearby enough that you two can see each other more frequently.

Michelle M. said...

Sounds like 2011 is off to a good start : ).