Monday, January 31, 2011

Every whisper aches....

We're under a winter storm watch here from now until Wednesday afternoon. They're calling for snow, sleet, freezing rain and ice over the course of the storm.

Yip-pee.

And I would have known this was coming without every having seen the Weather Channel. It's cause of my old, aging body. Apparently, I've got mild arthritis now.

Yip-pee squared.

Ten years ago, for a short period over the summer, I had horrible pains in the first joint of the pointer finger of my right hand. But it passed. Recently, since last year let's say, I've been having pains in the joints of the lowest joint of the pointer finger of my right hand down to the lowest joint of the adjoining thumb. And just since Sunday, my right big toe joint has been aching a bit. So I know we're gonna get some bad weather.

I suppose it's kinda cool having these precoginative abilities, but it sucks having it be painful and only about the weather. Why couldn't my joints ache when I was picking the winning lottery numbers?

POLT

1 comment:

john said...

Ugh, I feel your pain, just not in the same places. My right knee will tell me when it is going to rain, but luckily, no such problems with my fingers.