Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Like a virgin, touched for the very first time....

As I mentioned last year, VUBOQ each year feels his virginity returns anew every January 1st, and therefore, he gets to have a 'first time' every year. I thought it a great idea. Over the past couple years, this is when I lost my virginity for each year:

1998: January 3rd
1999: January 1st (I had a boyfriend at that time)
2000: January 15th
2001: January 4th
2002: January 13th
2003: January 27th
2004: February 9th
2005: March 14th (I obviously did NOT have a boyfriend at that time)
2006: January 3rd
2007: January 3rd
2008: February 4th
2009: January 9th
2010: January 26th
2011: January 4th

Yes, that's right, this year, today I lost my virginity. It was taken by a cute, 23 year old black guy, 5'7, 130 lbs that I met online yesterday (and yes, in case anyone needs clarification, I AM a slut, thank you very much). Despite his having cerebal palsy, he was still very sexy to me, as, apparently, I was to him. And an extremely good time was had by all. Repeat performances, while discussed and desired muchly, were not finalized, so we'll see.

And for anyone keeping track, I lose my virginity each year, on average, on January 18th. I'm glad I beat the average by two weeks this time!

POLT

3 comments:

Paul said...

Next year it should be on a riding mower!

vuboq said...

Congratulations! The way things are going I may be a 2011 virgin for Quite Some Time. Which, right now, is ok by me.

Polt said...

Paul: Are you making me an offer, or speaking from experience? :)

VUBOQ: Well, if it works for you, sweetie, than I'm glad.

HUGS....