Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One time, in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 35)...

12 For The 12th
January 12, 2011 edition

This is the brainchild of Chad. Stop by his BLOG and check it out.


6:45am
What does Uncle Polt look like first thing in morning? Yeah, it ain't pretty.


7:35am
A snowy field on the way to work.


7:48am
A snow covered home and yard in Hagerstown. I pass it every day on my way to work.


1:16pm
My messy, dusty, Post-It note/toy covered computer.


4:12pm
After work, I stopped by the comic book store to get my weekly fix.


4:37pm
I stopped by a restaurant to get supper and I saw this little guy out front. Its nose is made of a Cheetoh.


4:48pm
There's construction work being done on a bridge on the way to work, there's a light allowing only traffic one way. It's been going on since June 1st, and it can't be over soon enough.


5:14pm
Supper. Bowl of chili, crackers, and, as you can see, a cup of ice water, not Pepsi.


6:55pm
Spending my usual four to five house a night putzing around online.


7:13pm
Watching some of Season 2 of Star Trek: Deep Space 9 on DVD.


7:14pm
My snack. Celery healthy, right?


7:30pm
Wednesday night is trash night at Casa De Polt.

POLT

8 comments:

TJ said...

Nice 12 of 12 photos to start the new year with. I'm seeing a theme in the last couple of posters for 12 of 12 in so much as I'm seeing a lot of snow pictures. There must be a lot of snow in the states at the moment or at least where you are. I love your morning photo I look the same way, maybe everyone does. Anyway, thanks for sharing your day...

Ray Avito said...

Total relating to the "lived in" desk at work!

**suddenly craving chili**

Tam said...

The snow looks lovely. I love the little snowman. He's cute.

Sunny Archibald said...

Add some crunch peanut butter to that celery......then it will be yummy as well as healthy! Seeing all that snow makes me cold, though I really like the way the snow sets off the house in Hagerstown. I can't imagine having to drive through that construction area for months on end. It doesn't look very safe in the bad weather to only be able to use one lane. Stay safe. See you next month.

Michelle M. said...

Aw, you look cute in the morning. Your supper is so cute! And all your desk toys, too.
I've been eating celery too. I can only eat it raw with peanut butter.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Water & celery?! Good job!

Jill said...

I agree with Ray - I TOTALLY need chili today.

Adam said...

Yay healthy!