Sunday, January 23, 2011

So far this playoff season, I've been REALLY sucking at prognostication. My recond is 2-6.

Okay, break here, A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking is demanding that I stop whatever I am typing right THIS VERY SECOND and make sure that everyone reading knows that he says, and I quote, "S'up."

Okay, having gotten that out of the way, allow me to get back to the point of this post. My picks are for the Bears to beat the Packers and the Jets to beat the Steelers.

Those picks come from my heart. My head tells me the Packers and the Steelers are gonna win. But i just can't pick those. If the Bears get to the Super Bowl I'll get $100. And if they win, I'll get an additional $40. So that's why I'm picking them. And while I'm rather ambivalent about the Steelers and Jets as teams, I can't STAND most of the Steelers fans in this area. If the Steelers get to the Super Bowl or, God forbid win it, then I will have to spend months hearing about how the Steelers are not only THE best professional football team, but also the best amatuer team, and the best team in ANY sport, currently playing, as well as better than ANY sport team who has EVERY played ANY sport ANYwhere in the world at ANY time in history.

God, I hate that.

Anyway, in like 8 hours or so, we'll see how 'on' my picks actually were.

POLT

No comments: