Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday, deathday, it's all the same...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

To Polt's Palace.  The Palace is 7 years old today. 


That's almost 50 in dog years!  And a lifetime in blog years.  If I was allowed to have cake, I'd have a piece for the celebration.  Instead, maybe just a beer.

I can't believe it's been that long.  Shit, when I started this thing, we still had 3/4ths of the Golden Girls, a Bush was in the White House, Prince William was still a bachelor, I wasn't yet 40 years old, and I'd not yet met ANY member of the Puntabugang (in fact, I dont think there WAS a Puntabugang at that point).

Ah well, Happy Birthday Palace!  You're not looking so bad for such and old girl!

POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

Happy Blogaversary!!!!! 7 years in blog years is very long. So many good things have happened since then, you must be good luck. :-)