Thursday, June 21, 2012

Start it all again, till death do us part (Part 1)...

DEAD OR ALIVE

Time for another interactive part of The Palace.  It's something I call Dead Or Alive.  I'll give you the name of a celebrity and you tell me in the comments whether that particular celebrity is Dead Or Alive.  Don't cheat and look it up in Wikipedia or Google it or something.  That would be cheating.  And cheaters never win!  Just give me your best guess.

So without further ado, I give you the first celebrity.

ANGELA LANSBURY


Miss Lansbury was born in 1925.  She was nominated for an Academy Award three times, she has won six Golden Globes and five Tony Awards.  She also starred for 12 years as Jessica Fletcher in Murder, She Wrote.  

So tell me, Angela Lansbury, is she DEAD OR ALIVE?

POLT

6 comments:

Tam said...

I'm pretty certain she's alive.

Anonymous said...

1925 - that would make her 87 years old now. So yes I think she's still kicking too.

Amie said...

Alive

FDot said...

Alive. She's currently appearing on Broadway in Gore Vidal's The Best Man.

Mark said...

I'm guessing alive. And as an aside, when I first saw the pic, for a second, I thought it was Kathy Griffin's mother Maggie.

Michelle M. said...

Late to the game, but I knew she was alive. I always think of her from Bedknobs and Broomsticks.