Thursday, June 21, 2012

Call me in three months time, I'll be fine (Part 13)...

Thursday Three

So, let's see what made my week more FABulous!

1) My new A1C levels!



Yeah, finding out I was still HIV negative was pretty awesome too, but the bigger concern for me was the A1C, and to have it fall from 8.8 (from 9.3 in December) to 7.1 was amazing news!  The chart above shows you all you need to know!

2) Salsa FOUND!


I found my favorite kind of Salas again!  Tostitos Restaurant style!  And in the same grocery store I usually shop at.  When I couldn't find it last week, I guess they were just out of it, cause they had plenty now.  I forgot, however, to check on the Mixed Berry Green Tea I mentioned last week as well.  Still, the salsa find is spectacular.

3) This video


Just because.

POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

That's fantastic - I'm so happy for you! Salsa is yummy!

And great job on your levels, too!

Mark said...

Congrats on the levels. And the guy on the right in the video has some skills I think I could utilize.