Monday, June 18, 2012

Disorientated but alive Boredom won't get me tonight...

I am all outta sorts.  See today is my day off, yet I got up way early to make it to my doctor's appointment.  Following that, I got breakfast at Dennys, a much bigger breakfast than I normally have and at a much later time.  Then, I ate some steak at about 3:00PM, which is what I usually have much later for supper.  And then I fell asleep on the couch for about a half hour.  So when I woke up, feeling a bit disoriented, I decided to take a walk, at 430PM, not the usual 6-7 time period.  And I just now wrapped up a quick supper, which was much lighter than I usually have.  

And I'm tired.  Beat.  It feels like I should be getting ready for bed.  And it's only 8 o'clock.  *SIGH*  One's  rhythm gets so out-of-whack so easily when one is old.  I'll probably be in bed before 9 again.

POLT

No comments: