Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pictures of youth, stickin' to my love...

NEW PICS!!!

StratCat posted her own Pride photos online and gave us access to view them.  I borrowed a few of them to give a different perspective on the parade.


A proud, out, young gay man at his first Pride Parade with his equally proud mother!

A second photo the FABulous foursome!

How lucky is that little kid, having Supermand AND Captain America for daddies!

Hot shirtless guys, but look at the shit on their feet!  They walked the WHOLE parade wearing those!

Another view of the hot stripper with the banana pouring water over himself.  An unobstructed view, since StratCat was out in front! 

Strippers walking along a float (the one in back is the one that post on guyswithiphones all the time!


The Lodge contingent.  That's the local bar where Paul, Travis and I danced the night away after Pride, and we were all three impressed!

PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians And Gays).  I always want to get a photo of them, but I'm always applauding them and shouting out my thanks to them.  We all LOVE PFLAG!



Presumably a happily married couple, and let me tell you, girlfriend looked GOOD!

Wells-Fargo!  They've got my mortgage!  Glad to know my mortgage is with a gay-friendly company! 

These two guys were riding on the top of the truck pulling this float, and they stood up and started making out.  StratCat got this good photo of them in the midst of it, bless her and her perfect photo taking abilities!

The float full of white bikini-ed hotties following the hotties above.

The angle with the paint sample wings!

Not really sure what this group was (the gay Indian/Hindu group maybe), but I posted it because some awesome chick is wearing purple fingernail polish!

Josh enjoying his first gay Pride Parade (but hopefully not his last!).

On the way home I got to be a Vanna White-esque tour guide, showing both Travis and an adorable little girl sitting behind him, where on the Metro we were. (and you can kinda see the bling around my neck I managed to get)

POLT

No comments: