Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas, 2013.

Slept in a lil bit.  Went to moms.  We exchanged gifts.  I got the Star Trek ship ornament (although she was still nervous if she got the right one...cant ever remember if it's Star Trek or Star Wars), a purple mug, a football shaped computer screen cleaner, a picture frame, and two boxes of sugar free candy (caramels and toffee).  Oh, and some money towards to the treadmill.

Then we had Christmas dinner, with my mom's brother, her sister and her husband, and my grandmother.  my GOD, but the food was delicious.  As always.  Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, buns, and for dessert, apple pie, eclair pie, fruit salad, coconut cake and mom's cookies/fudge/peanut brittle, etc.  All of it (except for the cranberry sauce which I dont like and the sauerkraut which i cannot stand) was absolutely delish!

Then we sat around and talked for about two hours.  I got and sent several Merry Christmas texts, mostly from and to fuckbuddies, but a few friends as well. (always a good idea, I think, to let your sex partners know you're thinking of them over the holidays.  That's just the way I roll)

I came back home, laid on the couch reading my book until I fell into a nap.  An hour and a half nap.  loved it.  Woke up, make a turkey sandwich for supper and read some more.  Now I'm typing this up, waiting for the Doctor Who Christmas Special to come on within the hour.

And then I'll go off to bed, cause I gotta go to work tomorrow.

All in all, a pretty damn good Christmas Day, I must say.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Sounds like a great day. And a delicious one, too!

Merry Christmas Polt (and Mama Polt)!