Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gifts wrapped up, under the tree...

Tonight, I got my Christmas gifts wrapped.  Or at least the ones for the kids at our family Christmas taking place this Saturday (weather permitting).    My usual crappy wrapping job is in full force, but I dont care.  I do, after all, have a reputation as 'the crappy wrapper' to uphold.

I got all five of my little cousins Superman tshirts (I hope they all fit, it's so hard to buy clothes for kids you only see once or twice a year).  And I got Lil Chris a genuine Gund teddy bear.  Cause the family name is Gunder...but not related to the Gund company.  I've gotten all five of the other cousins Gund bears on their first Christmas.  Its tradition.

I still  have other gifts to wrap (and actually some more to buy), but I needed to get these done for Saturday.  And sometime prior to that, i still have to find time to finish the deviled eggs.  At least I already hardboiled the eggs, got that done last night.

Anyways, here's a pick of the gifts under the tree!


POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Look at you!

I finally finished my holiday cards - I've got a stack of presents to wrap, though, and ship. Why does everyone I know live on the east coast?