Sunday, December 22, 2013

So, Thursday I spent nearly two full hours working on the Christmas video.  Only, after I did it (on Windows Movie Maker), I had the audio, but no video.  And that same thing happened last year.  But it worked perfectly the years prior to that, so I thought last year was a fluke.  And I downloaded another program, ArcSoft and used that last year.

So this year, after wasting all that time and getting pissed about it, I didn't do anything more with it.  Until tonight.  I tried to use ArcSoft but was told when I downloaded it last year, I had a 15 day trial.  So now, I have to pay to use it again.  Nope, not gonna do that.  I downloaded other software called EZVid.  But that's not at ALL user friendly.  Or at least it didn't appear that way to me.

So now, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.  I can wait until I get the new computer (hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday) and then try to use the Windows Movie Maker or ArcSoft again.  Or I can try to find a different type of movie making/editing software.  Or I can take the clips to someone else's computer and try to use Movie Maker there.

At any rate, I'm still hoping to get the video up before Christmas.  However, I think it's possible you may not see the 2013 Polt's Palace Christmas Video until January 2014.

POLT

No comments: