Monday, December 30, 2013

West of the Rockies on the wildcard line....

So last night, the Cowboys lost.  Again.  They're out of the playoffs.  Again.  But they did their damnests to win.  Considering their defense had more holes than a block of Swiss cheese, they did a good job holding the vibrant Eagles offense back.  And despite using a backup quarterback, they still almost won.  I'm proud of them for getting done what they did.  Happy?  Oh hell no, I'd be happy if they won, but I'm proud nonetheless.

So leaving the regular season behind, let's look forward the first weekend of the playoffs. Here are the matches:

San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers.
New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles.
San Diego Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals.
Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts.

My picks are the Pack, the Eagles, the Bengals and the Chiefs.  





Some of these are made not logically from the head, but emotionally from the heart.  And I don't really think all four are going to win, but this is the way I WANT the games to end up.

POLT

No comments: