Monday, December 16, 2013

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away....

My lower right back, right about where my kidney is, is quite achey today.  Why?  Shoveling snow yesterday. Bah!

The big storm we were supposed to get kinda punked out, it just gave us an inch, perhaps of snow, but there was freezing rain most of the day.  And yesterday I had to get out and shovel off the sidewalk.  Well shoveling that icey frozen stuff was not as easy as shoveling just snow.  It kinda sucked.  And took a lot more effort than I'm used to.  hence, my sore back.

Well the shoveling and the fact I'm old too.  Yeah, that had some effect I'm sure.

Anyway, the Family Christmas went well.  Had a lot of fun, a lot of good food, and great conversation.  Also, my littlest, newest cousin, Lil Chris, was dressed in a Santa Claus suit.  Including a hat!  Unfortunately, I took no pics at all yesterday, and no one who was there have posted any yet on Facebook.  But trust me when I say he was adorable!  Especially as he fell asleep while his mom held him and opened his gifts.  He tried to keep his eyes open, but just could not do it.  Poor guy.

So despite the bad back today, it was a good day yesterday.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Boo! You need to find a young hunk to do that for you. Preferably shirtless. Then you can warm him up after. Yay!