Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Deal a card from the bottom of the deck....

Had a migraine when I woke up.  I feel better now, well not better than better than I did.  At least there was no puking again this time, thank God.  Cause that always makes them worse; when the puking's involved.

So anyhow, I mailed out my Christmas cards yesterday.  A day later than I originally intended, but still hopefully they'll be the first one each of you receives from anyone.  Seventy eight of them this year.  Only ten of them are going to people in the town I live in.  I'm sending cards to not only my hometown, but to elsewhere in Pennsylvania, to a whole bunch of people in Maryland and to New Jersey and New York City and Long Island and upstate New York and Rhode Island and Michigan and Massachusetts and Utah and Louisiana and Washington DC and California and Florida and Chicago and England and Maine and West Virginia and Canada and Japan! 

Who knew I knew so many people around the world? 

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Yay! I got mine!!

Still working on mine...