Sunday, December 29, 2013

Computer seemed to find this obselete....

Okay, first thing, I'm typing this on my brand new computer!  yay!  It's brought to you by A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking who came over to watch football and ended up volunteering to unbox the new computer and get it up and running.  This is something I was planning on doing myself, but I AM a procrastinator, so who knows when this week I would have done it.  Now, it's already done.  Once again, YAY!

This is a bigger computer than the old one.  The screen is 17" not the 15" like before.  So the keyboard area is larger as well.  It's got a keypad off on the right, which I love cause I hate using the number at the top, but it's also longer and my hands dont lay on it as they used to.  But this is just something I'll have to get used to.

We're doing the Carbonite restore now....could take a few days.  I hope it doesn't take the ten days to restore that it took to save it all initially.  But either way, whatever, I've got a new computer and it's working.  Yay, for ALCMDPP!

POLT

No comments: