Thursday, May 07, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 125)...

Chapter 5, Page 6...

Wednesday getting to work and being at work were no issues.  It was okay, got the stuff done once again that I needed to get done.  Near the end of the day, I got a FB message from Derick, which led to, after work, some bedtimesexxyfun.  After that I hung out here at the house watching some more of Daredevil, until mom got back from getting supper with friends.  She then followed me in her car as I drove my car to the mechanic's.  The Service Engine Soon line came on, on Monday and I needed to get it looked.

We dropped my car off. I drove her home and dropped her off.  And then I came home with her car.  I was taking it to work on Thursday.  After this, I did little other than finish the Dardevil episode I was on and then went to bed.

POLT

No comments: